Elsevier's veterinary assisting exam review
1° ed., 290 pagg., 0 ill., Elsevier, Settembre 2021
Codice Articolo: INFER135
Peso: 800 g
Area: Tutte le specie
Altri utenti hanno acquistato...
Prepare for success on your Veterinary Assisting exam with a comprehensive review! Elsevier’s Veterinary Assisting Exam Review is the only review book for Veterinary Assistants. An illustrated, outline format makes it easier to review veterinary assisting topics such as laboratory, examination room, office, and hospital procedures; surgical preparation; pharmacology; imaging; and client relations. Written by experienced veterinary technician educator Margi Sirois, this review also includes an Evolve website with nearly 1,000 exam questions and customizable practice tests.
- UNIQUE! The only review book on the market for Veterinary Assistants!
- Convenient, easy-to-follow outline format provides comprehensive coverage of key veterinary assisting concepts and topics.
- High-quality illustrations and clinical photos show equipment, animal care, and procedures.
- Coverage of animal nursing includes small, large, and exotic animals, as well as avian care.
- Nearly 1,000 questions are provided on the Evolve website, and allow you to select and answer questions in specific categories in Practice mode or to generate credentialing exam-style tests in Exam mode.
- Combination of questions, answers, and detailed rationales ensures that you fully comprehend the type of information being asked and why a specific answer choice is best.
- Foundations of Veterinary Assisting
2. Office and Hospital Procedures
3. Communication and Client Relations
4. Pharmacy and Pharmacology
5. Examination Room Procedures
6. Small Animal Nursing
7. Surgical Preparation and Assisting
8. Laboratory Procedures
9. Diagnostic Imaging
10. Large Animal Nursing and Husbandry
11. Avian and Exotic Animal Care and Nursing
Appendix: Practice AVA Exam
Margi Sirois is certified as both a veterinary technician & laboratory animal technician and has over 25 years of experience as a veterinary technician educator in both traditional and distance education programs. She is a past-president of the Association of Veterinary Technician Educators and the Kansas Veterinary Technician Association and co-founder and current president of the Academy of Veterinary Technician Specialists in Education