Clinical approach to feline dermatologic diseases
1° ed., 188 pagg., 370 ill., Edra, Maggio 2021
Codice Articolo: DERMA98
Peso: 1000 g
Altri utenti hanno acquistato...
Prezzo di copertina
Il nostro prezzo
Cats are not small dogs and they are frequently forgotten in the literature. This book is intended to be an easy to use reference for practitioners and dermatology enthusiasts that only focuses on cats and their manifestations of skin disease. The emphasis will be on problem-based approach with numerous flowcharts and clinical images to provide examples of the various manifestations of skin disease in cats.
The prominence is placed on clinically applicable information and experienced based clinical tips to help clinicians troubleshoot the various clinical presentations of skin disease in this species. Many dermatologic diseases may look alike and the purpose of this book is to help clinicians successfully diagnose the underlying disease rather than empirically treat symptoms.
Particular emphasis will be placed on syndromes that are peculiar of cats and the special precautions that need to be taken when prescribing treatments in this species.
- Clinical approach to feline patients with skin disorders
- Diagnostic tests in feline dermatology
- Dermatology therapy
- Clinical approach to feline pruritus
- Clinical approach to feline allergic skin diseases
- Clinical approach to feline superficial fungal infections
- Clinical approach to feline ectoparasites
- Clinical approach to feline crusting dermatitis
- Clinical approach to feline nodular dermatitis
- Clinical approach to eosinophilic granuloma complex
- Clinical approach to feline ulcerative diseases
- Clinical approach to feline alopecia
- Clinical approach to feline otitis
- Clinical approach to feline facial dermatitis
- Clinical approach to feline pododermatitis and nail diseases
Rosanna Marsella, Associate Professor of Veterinary Dermatology in the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine