Behavioural problems in rabbits - A clinical approach
1° ed., 236 pagg., 150 ill., 5m Publishing, Febbraio 2020
Codice Articolo: ANESO283
Peso: 600 g
Area: Animali esotici
Disciplina: Medicina comportamentale
Altri utenti hanno acquistato...
Struggling with problem behaviour in rabbits can leave you frustrated, embarrassed, and feeling helpless. You’re not alone – over forty percent of the 1.5 million pet rabbits in the UK show behaviours that their owners wish they didn’t! The lives of these rabbits, and their owners, can be improved by tackling bad behaviours at the root.
Behavioural Problems in Rabbits: A Clinical Approach by rabbit behavioural expert Guen Bradbury, gives you the tools you need to address any unwanted behaviour in a rabbit under your care. Whether you are an owner, a veterinary surgeon or nurse, or if you rehome rabbits, this book will help you:
- Understand what influences rabbit behaviour
- Diagnose the cause of a specific problem behaviour
- Learn the principles of modifying rabbit behaviour
- Construct an achievable plan to change a specific behaviour
- Review and refine the behaviour modification plan as needed
- What is the problem behaviours?
- Why is the problem behaviour occuring?
- Howcan I change behaviour?
- How can I resolve a specific behavioural problem?
MA, VetMB, MRCVS