Blackwell's five-minute veterinary consult-Clinical Companion - Small animal dermatology
3° ed., 852 pagg., 550 ill., John Wiley & Sons, Maggio 2018
Codice Articolo: DERMA93
Peso: 1600 g
Altri utenti hanno acquistato...
|Caratteristiche|Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dermatology, Third Edition
offers accessible, reliable information on canine and feline dermatology using the popular Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format—now with new topics, updated therapeutics, and improved images.
- Provides fast access to reliable information on treating dermatologic diseases and conditions in dogs and cats
- Uses the popular Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format and alphabetic arrangement for quick reference
- Offers thorough updates to this popular handbook, including a new “basics” section, new topics, and updated therapeutics, as well as new and improved images of dermatoses for easy comparison with clinical cases
- Puts the most commonly used dermatology information at the clinician's fingertips for rapid decision-making
- Includes access to a companion website with client education handouts to download and use in practice
About the Companion Website
section 1 Basics
section 2 Diseases/Disorders
Karen Helton Rhodes, DVM, Diplomate, ACVD, is owner of Ceffyl Consulting, LLC and co-owner of Canine & Equine Skin Solutions, Inc. in Edisto Island, South Carolina, USA.
Alexander H. Werner, VMD, Diplomate, ACVD, is in private practice at the Animal Dermatology Center in Studio City and Westlake Village, California, USA and in Reno, Nevada, USA.