Necropsy guide for dogs, cats, and small mammals
1st ed., 200 pages, 350 ill., John Wiley & Sons, January 2017
Item Code: ANPAT19
Weigth: 200 g
Species: All species
Other users also bought...
|Description|Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals
is a complete, practical resource for performing necropsies on dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents, and ferrets in the veterinary clinic, animal shelter, research laboratory, or in the field.
- Provides practical guidance on all aspects of performing an necropsy on dogs, cats, and small mammals and interpreting the results
- Presents more than 200 full-color images to demonstrate techniques and findings
- Offers step-by-step instructions for the necropsy process and collecting samples
- Includes an anatomy review, discussion of dissection techniques, and list of common artifacts and post-mortem changes for each organ system
- Supports veterinarians in performing a necropsy in any setting, including animal shelters, veterinary clinics, research laboratories, and in the field
Sean P. McDonough, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, is an Associate Professor at Cornell University’s College of Veterinary Medicine in Ithaca, New York, USA.
Teresa Southard, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Cornell University’s College of Veterinary Medicine in Ithaca, New York, USA.